Task & Responsibilities.
• Track and Trace shipments.
• Quote clients and overseas agents
• Prepare, handle, and process documentation- including house and master air waybills, commercial documents, and customs/regulatory documents.
• Accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
• Dispatch freight, route shipments
• Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and co-workers through high volume of email, phone, instant message, and in person.
• Monitor reports.
• Accurate and timely client billing.
• Contribute to maintaining strong vendor relationships- airlines, trucking companies, and others.
• Maintain compliance standards at all times- including internal policies and procedures, external government regulations, and customer requirements.
• Meet key performance indicators to support department, branch, product, and company goals.
• Desire to understand overall department process flow and constantly seek opportunities for improved efficiency.
• Escalation of problems to Management when necessary.
• Effective interpersonal skills- including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, and to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills are critical.
• Proficient computer skills- solid data entry with high accuracy rate, email, internet, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Desire for a career in supply chain/logistics.